1. What should I wear for my family session?
Whatever you would like to wear. I feel that acoordinating color scheme looks best but it is really up to you and your family. You may want to consult great sites such as Pinterest if you are looking for ideas. You may also consult my client viewing tab to see what other families have done.
2. How long will my session be?
The average session will take 45 minutes to an hour.
3. How many photos will I get with my session?
You will get at least 90+ images with your session.
4. Can you move a face from one picture to another?
Face transposing is not a service that I offer. There are services available online if you are in need of transposing faces or people into or out of your photos.
5. How long will it take to get my digital files after the session?
Your photos will be available online in 2 to 3 weeks and the CD or thumb drive will follow shortly after that.
6. Will I have time for an outfit change?
Typically no, unless you are quick or discuss it with me ahead of time. I am always willing to accommodate your needs but will need a heads up in case I have something scheduled after your session.
7. What happens in the event of inclement weather?
We will simply reschedule the photo session. I always leave time slots open later in the week as a back up for bad weather.
8. Where can I find my photos after the session?
Click on the client viewing tab at www.brycelafoonphotography.com
9. What method of payment do you accept?
Cash, Check or PayPal
10. Can I post my photos online?
Definitely! I would appreciate the photo credit if you do.
11. What is the best time of the day to have a photo session?
The absolute best time for photo session lighting is around sunrise, sunset or an overcast sky. I stay very aware of current weather conditions and try to schedule sessions accordingly.
12. Do you print my photos for me?
I do not print the images, but you are welcome to use the printing service provided on my client-viewing site. They are top notch and is the site that I use for my printing needs.
13. How much does it cost to order prints?
Please refer to the prices listed on my client viewing or once your CD/thumb drive arrives feel free to use any printer of your choosing as I will include a letter of Copyright Release.
14. Is there a travel fee?
No travel fee for the Brunswick County Beaches. I will provide all my fees up front in your price quote. No surprises!